- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Start by heating the oven to 375 degrees, then use the oven-save large skillet.
- Use medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, roast until golden, 4-5 minutes per set aside, transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Return the pan to medium heat, add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, stir in the flakes of paprika, thyme, chicken broth, and thick cream.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Return the chicken to the pan, then put the sauce all over the chicken breast.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked for 15-18 minutes, garnish with grated parmesan cheese or Daung Basil, and serve on the table.
Marry Me Chicken, The most popular recipe
4/ 5Oleh sigit