- 1 lb rigatoni noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook rigatoni noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and return the cooked noodles to the empty cooking pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, brown the ground beef in a frying pan over medium-high heat, with a dab of butter or margarine.
- Add the dehydrated minced onion, salt and pepper to the ground beef as it's cooking.
- Once the ground beef is fully cooked, dump it into the pot with the pasta.
- Add the marinara sauce and 2 cups of the mozzarella to the pasta pot as well.
- Stir all of the ingredients together really well and then dump the pasta into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese on top as well as the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese is completely melted and just starting to brown around the edges of the pan. 16-18 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Baked Rigatoni Bolognese
4/ 5Oleh sigit